High quality natural soil conditioner rich in humic acid
Sports turf with high sand profiles often has low levels of carbon. h. Humic acid is a natural source of labile carbon usually found in the organic matter portion of a soil. It promotes nutrient recycling, improves soil structure and maximises the effectiveness of applied fertilisers. Zonelite Max is derived from sub-bituminous coal formed in a fresh water environment. It has the highest concentrations of Humic and Fulvic Acids (75% and higher) and is extremely soluble for rapid breakdown and availability in all soil types.
- Improves soil texture and capacity for moisture retention
- Promotes fertiliser efficiency
- Binds nutrients in the soil making them more available for plants and microbes
- Buffers soil pH
- Stimulates beneficial mycorrhizal species
- Promotes root development and plant health
- Enhances health, colour and vigour of turf
Suitable for all year round application.
Need Material Safety Data Sheet? CLICK HERE